Position: Manager - Food & Nutritional biochemistry Lab
- To manage day to day activities of lab
- To set up system in the lab with SOPs, manuals, schedule & report generation as per standard norms
- Regular monitoring of analytical equipment including calibration and necessary maintenance of equipment.
- To standardize and implement standard protocols for food analysis including method validation.
- To develop, standardize and implement food analysis utilizing GC & HPLC.
- To co -ordinate with third party for outsourcing of necessary analytical tests
- To generate protocols for analysis of different food matrices
- Overall administrative works like liaison with vendors for the supply of chemicals, standards, glasswares, etc and also the lab inventory
- Yearly lab performance report generation
Qualification: Minimum Masters in Chemistry preferred.
Experience: 8-10 years hands on experience in food analysis in a commercial NABL Accredited lab. Hands on experience with GC and HPLC is a must.
Contact HR @7550288193
Role:Healthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaHealthcare & Life Sciences
Role CategoryHealthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Madras Diabetes Research Foundation - Siruseri
Madras Diabetes Research Foundation (MDRF) established in 1996 by Dr. V. Mohan, internationally acclaimed diabetologist and research scientist and his wife Late Dr. Rema Mohan, internationally known specialist in diabetic eye disorders. MDRF was founded with the vision of providing a world class environment for research in diabetes and its complications. Within its short span of existence, MDRF has built up strengths in basic, clinical and epidemiological research. The quality of its research in diabetes and its complications is evidenced by numerous original publications in reputed peer reviewed journals. The institute also collaborates with several international and national centres.
A 100% non-profit organization; MDRF depends largely on private donors and government research support for its growth and activities. Its core departments have improved over the years with the addition of state-of-the-art facilities. The major strength of the institute lies in well-structured epidemiological studies that help the ongoing biochemical, genetic, molecular and cell-based studies. Another main area where we focus is the definition of individuals at risk of diabetes or its complications by identification of risk markers.
Contact Company:Madras Diabetes Research Foundation - Siruseri
Address:Dr. Mohan-Madras Diabetes Research Foundation Plot No. 20, Golden Jubilee Bio tech Park for Women Society,, Sipcot - IT Park, Siruseri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103