Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure all patient processes are adhered with documentation as per SOP
- To address all patient queries & Resolve potential issues with patients
- Feedback collection through web link with appropriate data captured & Reversal in case of complaints to be closed with the patients in co-ordination with Quality team HO
- Ensure to get google reviews and rating for the respective branch
- Patient engagement to be taken care during their wait time at the branch
- To ensure high level patient satisfaction by taking care of patient's comfort and need at the hospital to improve patient experience.
- Ensure appropriate documentation on the corrective actions taken.
- Escalation regarding quality issues raised by the patients.
- Responsible for the entire branch at the Operational Level, Supervision of the hospitals day-to-day operations
- P & L ownership - Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Monthly planning on footfall target based on the data for calling, staff leave and other activities as per the target given along with the execution plan
- Facilities management & overall branch cleanliness in the hospital: report on the consumables (stock out / Over stock)
- Responsible for managing DFC / No show / other data call reports and ensure conversion
- Recommend calls churns and campaigns based on the footfall trend and patient feedbacks during outcall activity
- Emergency Management during Bundh and sudden natural calamities such as Flood, Cyclone, Fire etc.,
- Maintain all hospital assets responsibility. Not to allow items to be moved out of the branch without items gate pass
- Solving issues, disputes and ensuring team work at centre level.
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- To ensure the branch is open prior to the time intimated to ensure the branch and
each department is manned suitable at all times.
- Implementation of new SOP updates circulated by the HODs to the respective staff and ensure it is followed by random evaluation.
- Outlining and disbursement of the operating budget
- Information on camp prior to the camp (to create awareness at least 2/3 days prior)
- Execute camp activities by delegating manpower
- Materials for camps in the city in coordination with respective Marketing / Corporate Sales
- To take care of the Marketing camp properties as distributed along with the checklist ensuring nothing is replaced and utilized at the branches
- During disbursement of medicines, stock outs to be arranged and dispersed.
- To ensure pharmacy Sales by close coordination within the team
- To promote and sell Vaccines/ Packages/ Health care products at the branches - subject to change based on the movement of products at the branches
- To promote & Sell Dr. Mohan's health care products during camp activities
Process & Staff
- Setting department goals in co-ordination with Cluster Head / HOD
- Prepare / Monitor tasks and work schedules - Performance reports
- To ensure Training of staff through T&D or the department HOD
- Bridging the gap between hospital management and the working staff
- To improve staff productivity by reallocating work for multitasking
- To ensure discipline and grooming standards met by self and all staff at the branch
- To ensure shrinkage and attrition to be in control by motivating, counselling and supporting staff @ work tasks.
- To prevent lapse in Quality compliance to ensure closure on non-conformance raised during Quality compliance audits.
- Report on consistent staff late coming & indiscipline.
- Timely bill forwarding for approval
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare/hospital regulations
- Ensuring regulation compliance at the branch
Role:Healthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaHealthcare & Life Sciences
Role CategoryHealthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre Private Limited
Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre is a diabetes speciality hospital chain headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1991 by Padma Shri Dr V. Mohan along with his wife Dr Rema. Dr. Mohan's Group has 50 centres and more than 2000 staff. Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre is also the collaboration centre for World Health Organization on Non Communicable Diseases Prevention and Control.